Friday 22 March 2019

About me 2019

Hello people reading this my name is Moana. Last year I was at Gisborne Intermediate in Matua Wayne’s base in LH10 as well as Mrs Williams and Mrs Dever now called Mrs Gaddum with Matua Reg coming in sometimes. This year I'm in the same base and hub but its called LH8 now. My teachers are Matua Wayne - he is my main teacher, Mrs Gaduum and Matua Q. Mrs William left because she started working with another job. My goals for this year is to try and get better at maths and writing. Someone I admire is my mother because she always looks after us even when she’s tired or annoyed at us. So I'm very happy I have her as a mother. In the Holidays I went to my brother’s wedding. It was amazing and very emotional. I stayed up most of the night and danced with everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Charlotte, I love how you talked about how much you admire your mum, I admire mine too. I need to work on my writing to because its my weakest subject as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Charlotte
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I hope you get better at your writing.
      Moana

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.